Fremediti Guitars creates a limited number of entirely handmade guitars, equipped with our VF custom pickups annually. It is this limited number that offers us the required time to create each guitar separately, emphasizing on every single detail.
Payment and Shipment
These instruments are available directly from Fremediti Guitars, Patras Greece. Pricing inquiries can be made via e-mail to Fremediti Guitars at [email protected]. Once a customer has decided to make a purchase, the following will apply:
- 20% of the agreed final price should be paid as deposit while the rest 80% must be paid prior to shipment.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping costs (including insurance), handling, taxes (if applicable), customs, and international bank transfer fees.
- Guitars will be shipped FedEx Priority or FedEx International Priority, or may be picked up at our Patras facility by the customer.
- The customer has 28 hour approval of the guitar upon receipt.
Payments can be made by cashier’s check, bank wire transfer, or credit card. Transaction fees may apply.
- No returns will be accepted without a Return Authorization from Fremediti Guitars.
- The customer is responsible for prompt overnight return shipment (in original packaging materials including a full insurance on the guitar’s value) at their own expense.
- Returned guitars must be in original condition.
- Upon receipt of the returned guitar, Fremediti Guitars will process a full refund less all handling and freight charges.