How to Order
Fremediti Guitars creates a limited number of entirely handmade guitars, equipped with our Fremediti custom pickups annually. It is this limited number that offers us the required time to create each guitar separately, emphasizing on every single detail. Orders usually cover our production but in case of any guitars available, they appear under the "Available Guitars" section.
Any purchase takes place after contacting us and the delivery times is estimated at:
- 8 weeks for solid body guitars
- 11 weeks for semi hollow guitars
- 20 weeks for archtop guitars
Please note that for all models, 4 weeks additional lead time is needed when a nitrocellulose finish is required.
The prices for each model's standard version are:
* Prices subject to change without notice
Payment and Shipment
- 20% of the agreed final price should be paid as deposit wile the rest 80% must be paid prior to shipment.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping costs (including insurance), handling, taxes (if applicable), customs, and international bank transfer fees.
- Guitars will be shipped FedEx Priority or FedEx International Priority, or may be picked up at our Patras facility by the customer.
- The customer has 48 hour approval of the guitar upon receipt.
Payments can be made by cashier’s check, bank wire transfer, or credit card. Transaction fees may apply.
- No returns will be accepted without a Return Authorization from Fremediti Guitars.
- The customer is responsible for prompt overnight return shipment (in original packaging materials including a full insurance on the guitar's value) at their own expense.
- Returned guitars must be in original condition.
- Upon receipt of the returned guitar, Fremediti Guitars will process a full refund less all handling and freight charges.