Our VF-59 Vintage is our take, with a twist, to the famous P.A.F design of the 50’s iconic humbuckers.
They are wound in our Fremediti workshop featuring all US top quality components as, nickel bottom plates, custom machined metal spacers & maple spacers, 2-conductor shielded cables and vacuum wax potting for squeal-free performance and they are carrying some unique tone characteristics as:
- Clean and articulate sound with a lot of sustain, attack and exceptional note separation, allowing complex chords to shine even under high gain.
- Perfectly balanced frequency response that combines a soft, sweet treble attack with a warm, full sounding low-end, through the complete range of the fretboard.
- Wide range of dynamics and harmonics.
- Unchanged sound character in ultra clean or heavily distorted sounds.
- Airy openness to the top-end providing clarity and articulation to chords.
Our VF-59 Vintage pickups can be ordered unpotted for that genuine 50’s P.A.F. specs and with long or short feet in order to accommodate all guitar designs.