How to Order

Fremediti Guitars creates a limited number of entirely handmade guitars, equipped with our Fremediti custom pickups annually. It is this limited number that offers us the required time to create each guitar separately, emphasizing on every single detail. Orders usually cover our production but in case of any guitars available, they appear under the "Available Guitars" section.

Purchase Info

Any purchase takes place after contacting us and the delivery times is estimated at:

  • 8 weeks for solid body guitars
  • 11 weeks for semi hollow guitars
  • 20 weeks for archtop guitars

Please note that for all models, 4 weeks additional lead time is needed when a nitrocellulose finish is required.

Pricing

The prices for each model's standard version are:

SOLID BODY GUITARS

Orpheus
$3200 *
Orpheus S
$2800 *

SEMI HOLLOW GUITARS

Euphony
$3650 *
Euphony AC
$3850 *
Amphion
$3750 *
Amphion AC
$3950 *

ARCHTOP GUITARS

Alcmene
$5400 *
Polymnia
$6000 *
Eumelia
$8500 *

* Prices subject to change without notice

Special requests or customization quotes can be arranged by direct contacting us in our e-mail.

Payment and Shipment

These instruments are available directly from Fremediti Guitars, Patras Greece. Pricing inquiries can be made via e-mail to Fremediti Guitars at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Once a customer has decided to make a purchase, the following will apply:

  • 20% of the agreed final price should be paid as deposit wile the rest 80% must be paid prior to shipment.
  • Customer is responsible for all shipping costs (including insurance), handling, taxes (if applicable), customs, and international bank transfer fees.
  • Guitars will be shipped FedEx Priority or FedEx International Priority, or may be picked up at our Patras facility by the customer.
  • The customer has 48 hour approval of the guitar upon receipt.

Payments can be made by cashier’s check, bank wire transfer, or credit card. Transaction fees may apply.

Return Policy

  • No returns will be accepted without a Return Authorization from Fremediti Guitars.
  • The customer is responsible for prompt overnight return shipment (in original packaging materials including a full insurance on the guitar's value) at their own expense.
  • Returned guitars must be in original condition.
  • Upon receipt of the returned guitar, Fremediti Guitars will process a full refund less all handling and freight charges.
pre_footer

Contact Us

[email protected]

Community